With an ARM from us you will receive more buying power for your home!
- Low initial rates, affordable payments for purchases or refinancing
- Lifetime cap on rate adjustments over the introductory rate
- Available in all states Includes: condominiums, multi-family, vacation homes, planned unit developments (PUD). (Does not include investment properties and CO-OP housing unit)
- NO application or rate lock in fee
- We offer discounted rates on Home Insurance, ADT and Direct TV
- We also offer other Rates and terms
Apply Now or call 800-963-1937 to learn more.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The information provided assumes the purpose of the loan is to purchase a property and the loan must be secured by a mortgage on the members primary residence, with a loan amount of $100,000 and an estimated property value of $225,000. The property is located in Basking Ridge, NJ and is within Somerset county. The property is an existing single family home and will be used as a primary residence. An escrow (impound) account is required. The rate lock period is 30 days and the assumed credit score is 800. At a 2.750% initial interest rate, the APR for this loan type is 2.925%, subject to increase. Based on current market conditions, the monthly payment schedule would be: 60 payments of $408.24 at an interest rate of 2.750% / 299 payments of $419.66 at an interest rate of 3.000% / 1 payment of $419.10 at an interest rate of 3.000%. If an escrow account is required or requested, the actual monthly payment will also include amounts for real estate taxes and homeowner’s insurance premiums. Rate can never increase by more than 2% at each rate adjustment. The maximum rate cap for the life of the loan is 6%. Credit union membership requires $175 minimum balance requirement in the Share Savings Account. Membership conditions may apply. Other terms and conditions apply to this offer. This offer is subject to change without notice. The 2.925% APR is for members with the best credit and your interest rate may be higher depending on your credit.