Welcome to our Career Center
We have a strong track record of employing highly diverse and talented individuals to address the financial needs of our membership. In short, we want to assist members in making important financial decisions through every life stage, and therefore seek highly focused and capable individuals to accomplish this goal. At Greater Alliance, fundamental core values support our service culture and are reflected in every aspect of our business. Front office and back office staff not only meet, but also continually exceed members’ expectations for product knowledge, timely solutions and absolute professionalism.
Our culture affords greater interaction with management across every aspect of our business. You have the opportunity to directly contribute to shaping and building our cooperative model with your ideas, and at the same time, benefit from ongoing professional growth and development.
As an organization which continues to adapt to meet the evolving needs of its members, it is little wonder that Greater Alliance regularly recruits top talent to execute its vision, embody its mission, and drive strategy to achieve new levels of service and sales delivery. When you join Greater Alliance, you will find that we offer a career, not just a job and you become part of our GREATER team!
Our employee total benefits package includes:
- Competitive salaries and bonus.
- Incentive programs.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits for full time employees only.
- 401K plan with employer match after one year.
- Training and professional development programs.
- PTO and paid leave.
- Employee events, health and wellness programs for all employees.
- Life and Disability Insurance for full time employees only.
- Discounted rate for gym membership through 24 Hour Fitness.
No job openings this time. To send your resume, please fill-in this application form.