How to login into your New Mobile APP on April 3rd, 2017
If you are a Mobile Banking user eager for access to more Greater Alliance services, the solution will soon be in your hands. Effective April 3, our upgraded Mobile App will offer most of the functions of Online Banking on your smartphone or tablet.
In addition to popular mobile features such as making deposits, paying bills and checking account balances, here are some of the new capabilities you can enjoy without ever stepping into a branch:
- Receive alerts to track balances, payments and deposits
- Register for Bill Pay if you have a Checking account
- Review your portfolio of accounts
- Make and receive personal payments
- Get customized rate quote and monthly payment information for your mortgage
- Apply for a loan and get an answer back in minutes
- Find the nearest surcharge-free ATM or shared branching location
- Discounted links to rental cars and more…
Your financial information will be protected with the latest in multi-factor authentication and multi-layer network protection. Our Touch ID™ feature, for example, will let members authenticate their identity simply by pressing a fingertip to their touchscreens – no bothersome passwords to remember, no tiny keys to tap. And communications through your device will be guarded with 256-bit data encryption – the same level of security required for classified government documents.
As an added plus, our cloud-based infrastructure will make it unnecessary for personal or confidential information to be stored on your device. If your device is lost or stolen you can easily cut it off from access to your accounts, either online or through another device.
It’s a change for the GREATER, coming your way soon. Don’t forget to bookmark our Upgrade page and review the FAQs for Mobile Banking, Bill Pay and Remote Deposit Capture.