IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ALL THE NEW PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Keep these points in mind as you begin using our new products:
Previous Online Banking users who have not yet created a new login can begin by entering their username, which is the member number or account number of the primary account holder. Then, enter this password: GAFCU (all caps) plus the last four digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security number. If you hold an account jointly and don’t have any other primary accounts, the primary account holder must grant you access before you can view accounts.
Please Note: Federal regulations limit the number of online withdrawal transactions on savings accounts during a month. You cannot make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another account through the following actions from your Savings account:
- Pre-authorized transactions
- Automatic transfers or withdrawals from a savings account to another Greater Alliance account
- Transfers made by a member service representative on your behalf
- Online banking
- Phone request
If you reach this limit on our new system, you can only make additional savings transactions in person at a Greater Alliance branch for the rest of the month.
- Mobile Banking is available for users of both Android™ and iOS devices, Click here to view the video
- eStatements for the months prior to our upgrade are currently unavailable online, we are working on making this available to you. Thank you for your patience.
- Telephone Banking users can now access services at our general phone number. After you set up your 4-digit PIN, simply press “1” on your keypad for English or “2” for Spanish. Click here to learn more.
If you have questions about these or other upgrades, our Member Service Team is available to help at any branch or by phone at 1-888-554-2328 x280. In addition, our website now has new videos and answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Online Banking, Bill Pay, eStatements, Mobile Banking and Telephone Banking.
Get Future Updates
|Online Banking & FAQs|
|Mobile Banking & FAQs|
|EMV & FAQs|
|Telephone Banking & FAQs|
|Answer to Common Questions About Our Upgrade|